Monday, June 10, 2013

the IDEA.... Financial Photography

I enjoy taking out my camera and take photo shots that are meaningful to me. Something that can speaks to me deeply. Something to make me feel happy?

I do not profess that I am a professional photographer but rather I am an amateur one. I like to take photos at different angles. I do not like to take straight shots as that is boring to me. I like to look at the things at different perspectives. Often than not, I like to share with my friends online and that is one of the ways to keep my posting interesting and lively.

One day, one of my managers identified with me that one of my strength is in the area in photography since it is one of my passions. He would like to see me as a  Financial Photographer. It took me a while to fully understand what is exactly a Financial Photographer.

As the saying goes, "Pictures paints a thousand words" and as a strategic wealth manager, I get to witness different situations and different life stages of my clients. I capture all aspects of their lives and using different financial instruments that I can get, I use my photography techniques to enhance their wealth. Whenever I try to take some financial snap shots for my clients, I have to ensure that clients' financial portfolio photographs will not either be over exposed or under exposed. I have to determined if it is necessary for me to add colors to their financial portfolio photographs or simply to keep it simple (black and white).

If need be, I may need to zoom in/out at certain angle to capture certain shots identify certain part of the financial portfolio so as to identify certain needs within the financial portfolio!

Once the financial portfolio photo is ready for viewing, it will be made simple for my clients to understand.


Winston Khoo @ Alishan, Taiwan



No comments:

Post a Comment